At a Glance:
- Which items can be returned or exchanged.
- Anything but special order and hazmat items provided them meet the criteria listed below.
- Which products are "final sale."
- Hazmat Detergents and Special Ordered Items
- Amount of time the customer has to request a refund or exchange.
- How to initiate a refund or exchange.
- How the refund will be processed
- Via original payment method or if requested store credit can be applied.
Delta Suds offers a 30 Day Returns policy. You can return most new/unused item(s) within 30 days from the time of purchase for a refund of the original purchase price if defective. Excluding electrical and hazmat items.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please contact us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
We do not accept returns of any HAZMAT detergent product shipped to your location. A 20% restocking fee will apply to any non-hazmat detergents that are returned.
Returned items must be in the original box and/or packaging with all tags/lables included. No returns on parts that have been installed. A restocking fee of 20% may be applied depending on the returned product (subject to Delta Suds). Please refer to "Terms of Service" for any additional fees for returns/cancelations.
Pre-Owned equipment returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee!
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING EXCEPTIONS:
New, unused items purchased with Click Lease financing must be returned within 15 days from the time of purchase.
For returns on used equipment, contact us at 662-478-2788 or email us at [email protected]
RETURNS ARE NOT ACCEPTED ON THE FOLLOWING:
- Electrical Componets
- HAZMAT Detergents
- Special Orders
- Custom-assembled products (a complete system build of components you selected, a soft-wash build, etc.)
- Used or damaged merchandise, unless the item failed due to a manufacturer defect. Delta Suds will facilitate all warranties provided by the individual manufacturers by making a claim on your behalf.
If you prefer, you can arrange shipping on your own with your preferred package carrier. Be advised, the expected service time for a return is 2-3 days upon receipt. Please make sure to include your order number and return your package to the address provided below:
568 US HWY 51 South
Batesville, MS 38606